Friday, March 1, 2013

Walk Through Memory Lane Event- Februray Winner

February is over and so is the “Walk Through Memory Lane” event. I will like to thank Gayathri of cook spot for allowing me to be a part of this event. For me, this was the first time I hosted an event, and Gayathri was very supportive and helpful- Thanks very much Gayathri. Above all I express my deepest gratitude to all the fellow- bloggers who worked very hard and posted the delicious recipes.

I received 182 entries and Gayathri has selected the lucky winner through random number generator. The entry is Green Bean Casserole from Gayathri Ramanan of Foody Buddy. Congrats Gayathri Ramanan. Send Gayathri your mailing address and phone number in India to gayathriraani@gmail.com and she will subscribe the copy for you.

Now, about the second giveaway I will choose the winner on 4th of March 2013 and announce it with the round –up. Stay tune till then.

Once again, thank you all for your entries and love that you showed to Merry Tummy. Do not forget to visit the blog on 4th March.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)